Welcome to Dalmia Vidya Mandir Rajgangpur
Dalmia Bal Niketan the primordium of Dalmia Vidya Mandir came into existence on 2nd Sept. 1963 as a primary school. It was renamed as Dalmia Vidya Mandir and upgraded in 1966, subsequently affiliated to the CBSE in 1969. DVM saw its first batch of students qualifying Higher Secondary Examination under CBSE, Delhi in 1971.
Over the years the school has grown in its Dimension, Infrastructure, and Qualitative output. Today it has the pride of being the alma mater of Administrators, Technocrats, Doctors, Scientists and Business Persons in India and abroad. An institution under the Dalmia Shiksha Pratisthan (Charitable Educational Trust), it is supported by OCL India Limited at Rajgangpur for its infrastructural maintenance and development. Dalmia Vidya Mandir is a co-educational English medium school which imparts education to children of Rajgangpur with equity. At present nearly 1000 students from classes Nursery to class XII are enrolled in the school. DVM completed its glorious presence in the year 2016.