The admission process shall begin 6 months in advance. Dalmia S choo l’ s Admission process seeks to provide every child a fair and equal opportunity to develop the ability and potential towards his/her successful completion of education.
Those who wish to admit their child can collect the prospectus and admission form from the school office after filling the registration form. Registration forms are available at the reception on all working days. The filled in r egistration f or m should be deposited at the reception.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate from the school attended previously.
- Copy of academic performance sheet of the Previous class.
- Life skills (Jeevan nipunta)
- Aadhaar card copy of the child as well as both the parents.
Apply for Admission
- A child seeking admission to nursery, should have completed 3yrs as on st 31 March of the year of admission.
- A child seeking admission to class I should have completed 5years on or before 31st March of the year of admission